Graduate credit is available for all of our face-to-face, webinar, and distance learning workshops through Ashland University. Accumulate 15 contact hours through any combination of ITSCO's workshops, create and submit a final project and receive one semester hour of graduate credit through Ashland University. One semester hour of credit through Ashland costs $175. Be sure and let us know you are interested when you register!
- Fall - August 25th to December 12th
- Winter - January 1st to March 20th
- Spring - March 24th to May 31st
- Summer-June 1 to August 17th
In order to receive graduate credit, please complete the following steps:
- ITSCO consultants will bring the Ashland University registration forms to class. Payment of $175 to Ashland University can be made by check or credit card.
- Complete the Ashland University registration form. You can request a copy of this form at your first ITSCO class, or email David@itsco.org with your mailing address to request a form be mailed to you. Return the white copy to ASHLAND along with graduate credit payment (any graduate credit payments sent to ITSCO will be returned). Return the pink copy to ITSCO at 4151 Executive Parkway, Suite 300, Westerville, OH 43081. Keep the gold copy for your records.
- Keep your own record of the date, time, workshop title, and instructor for each workshop that you attend.
- 15 hours of accumulating contact hours must be completed within a single academic year.
- Each participant must complete a final project to receive credit. Projects may include a summary or description of what you have learned in the ITSCO classes, how you expect to use this information in your classroom, photos or video of student projects and your lesson plan. Projects must be submitted to ITSCO. If you have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.